Members & Guests Welcome!
The Nepean Horticultural Society (NHS) is an affiliate of the Ontario Horticultural Association (OHA). Members meet regularly to improve theory and practical gardening skills, work together to promote gardening in the community, arrange horticultural events, promote environmental awareness, and encourage youth in horticulture.
Regular meetings are held at 7:30pm on the third Thursday of the month except for July, August, and December. Please check our Events page for scheduled meetings, details and times. Note: May and November meetings start at 6:30pm.
Annual Membership Benefits:
- Printed Members Handbook and Membership card
- Entry to all NHS events (including guest speakers)
- Membership number (required to submit Flower Show entries)
- Full access to newsletters and other NHS updates
- Access to Distrct 2 and OHA events
- Support of longstanding members, horticultural experts and NHS partners
- 10% discount at Green Thumb Garden Centre (with membership card)